Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons in Invermere, BC
Join us for some fun on the water, and learn how to Paddle Board at the same time.
All Paddleboard lessons include Paddleboard, paddle, pfd, professional instructor and games/instruction.
Departing: Tuesdays 10am & 1pm
From: $60.00 pp + tax
* May be subject to private course fee if there are not 3 people or more. You will be notified ahead of time if you are subject to this fee or will be given the option to reschedule. The private course fee is $90 for the first person, $40 per additional person.
This is a 2-hour course that is held on the warm Lake Windermere. Start times are daily at 10am and 1pm.
Stand up paddle boarding is a fun activity that requires balance, technique and a fun attitude! Don’t get pushed around by the wind, waves or current! Take a course and build the technique it takes to get where you want on the water. You will learn strokes and manoeuvres on your stand up paddleboard and by the end will have learned board positions, changing directions, going in a straight line, and we will challenge those who learn quickly come find out how!
Departing: Mondays from 5pm-7pm
From: $40.00 pp + tax
* May reschedule or cancel due to weather conditions. Must have 3 participants to run this program.
This is a 2-hour (5pm-7pm) lesson for kids! They will learn about the equipment, safety on the water and paddle stokes all through playing games!
We start at the orange paddle shack in Athalmere and depending on the wind direction we will paddle up towards the beach or down towards the wetlands while learning all types of games, strokes, and safety skills.
Camps: July 3-7 OR July 31-Aug 4
From: $615.00 pp + tax
* Must have 4 participants to run this program.
Teen SUP Camp
Teen SUP Camp is a 5 day program giving teens the opportunity to learn to paddle on a stand up paddle board, to meet other teens with similar interests and to challenge themselves with a new summer passion! This program is unique in that those enrolled will obtain certifications by Paddle Canada in basic skills, advanced skills and river skills on the Columbia!
- Paddle Canada Certification fees
- Equipment (board, paddle, pfd, river gear)
- Overnight in a Tipi! (Wednesday)
- Meals on overnight
- Transportation from our Paddle School
- Day 1- Flatwater skills training
- Day 2- Lakewater skills training
- Day 3- Class I river and overnight!
- Day 4- Lake Crossing Challenge day!
- Day 5- River skills training Class I+