Take your time and paddle from Invermere to Radium at your own pace
The Invermere to Radium Lazy River Paddle can be done Guided, or Non-Guided – your choice!
Duration: Approx. 4 hours (2.5 – 3 hours paddle time plus breaks)
Ages: Family Friendly
Pricing: From $72.00 + tax per person
*Pricing includes shuttle service for the standard occupancy of the chosen boat. Canoes can add more than the basic two seats for shuttle cost only.
DIY: Invermere to Radium “Lazy River”
On this flat-water paddle, you can spend a leisurely morning or afternoon on the Columbia River exploring the local waterways, taking in the spectacular scenery and enjoying lunch or snacks on a sandbar or the shoreline along the way. The Columbia River Wetlands provide habitat for more than 250 species of birds: eagles, osprey and herons are commonly sighted throughout the year, as well as various species of wildlife.
- You will paddle through the wetlands, down the river and be picked up in Radium Hot Springs
- You’ll be required to sign a waiver on check-in
- You book by pick up time at the end of your paddle in Radium Hot Springs
- May 1 – June 11: Pickup Time in Radium Hot Springs is 4pm
- June 12 – June 30: Pickup Times are 3pm and 5pm
- July 1 – August 20: Pickup Times are 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- August 21 – September 3: Pickup Times are 3pm and 5pm
- September 4 – October 10: – Pickup Time is 4pm
Check in times are usually 4-5 hours before the booked pickup time.
Please book by PICKUP TIME.