Take your time and paddle from Invermere to Radium at your own pace
The Invermere to Radium Lazy River Paddle can be done Guided, or Non-Guided – your choice!
Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours paddle time plus breaks
Starting time: We are open daily from 9:00 am
Pickup time: 4:00 pm
Ages: Family Friendly
Pricing: From $85.00 + tax
*Pricing includes shuttle service for the standard occupancy of the chosen Boat. Canoes can add more than the basic two seats for shuttle cost only.
DIY: Invermere to Radium “Lazy River”
On this 3-4 hour flat-water paddle, you can spend a leisurely morning or afternoon on the Columbia River exploring the local waterways, taking in the spectacular scenery and enjoying lunch or snacks on a sandbar or the shoreline along the way. The Columbia River Wetlands provide habitat for more than 250 species of birds: eagles, osprey and herons are commonly sighted throughout the year, as well as various species of wildlife.
- You will paddle through the wetlands, down the river and be picked up in Radium Hot Springs
- You’ll be required to sign a waiver on check-in.
- Monday – Friday pickup time is 4pm
- Saturday & Sunday pickup times are 3pm and 5pm
- Monday – Sunday: Pickup times are 3pm and 5pm.
- Monday – Sunday: Pickup times are 4pm.
Please book by PICKUP TIME.
Check in times are usually 4-5 hours before the booked pickup time:
When you book your paddle, book it for the pick up time